Atnetplanet is a global digital marketing agency with offices in France, Spain and South Africa. The agency works for massive clients (Haribo, Spotify, Barcelona Football Club, …) on a B2B as well as on a B2C level. With major digital campaigns under its belt, the agency provides a holistic approach in the form of a digital eco-system: digital media buying, web analytics, web & mobile development, social media intelligence…
No freelancers will be considered for the job.
Within the Community Management department, the community manager will be dedicated to manage one or more brands in our portfolio (B2B and / or B2C), with communities to be animated and engaged from 15,000 to up until 1,500,000 fans strong.
- Animation and daily management of social communities (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat, Pinterest): guarantor of the editorial and visual strategy of the social accounts in cooperation with technical and creative teams
- Utilisation of the tools to analyse performances (Hootsuite, Twitter Analytics, …)
- Creation of live device proposals, their follow-up and their realisation (perfect mastery of different social networks: Periscope, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Participation in the development of strategic social media recommendations (for clients and/or prospects)
- Required experience: 2-3 years as a community manager for an agency or brand
- Have a degree or diploma in marketing, communication, journalism, sales, political or social sciences
- Have an excellent digital culture and mastery of most social networks
- Experience on the South African digital market
- Confirmed experience in the development, the follow-up and the realisation of live campaigns and actions
- Strong editorial skills
- Required knowledge of languages: academic English. Knowledge of other South African languages and international languages (specifically French and/or Spanish) will be an added advantage
- If you’d happen to have any experience in graphic/creative design, that experience will score you some valuable bonus points but it is not a requirement
If you are interested in this offer, please send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com by Tuesday the 14th of March 2017 at 11:59 PM.
For more information about this position, please call Brandon Como on +27 79 995 90 50.
If you are dynamic, rigorous and confident when it comes to developing innovative proposals with the newest social media tools, please apply!